hi guys, i am a new member here, finnaly got my first mk1 mr2 last july from japan, have wanted one since i was 8, and it is everything i could have wanted. it is an 86 mk1 but with the 87 face lift spec and it is t-bar sc and who ever had it in japan obviously spent a few quid on it as there is a lot of extra stuff on the car the full extent of modifications i do not know, but they are nice ones and keep the car close to original, it was originally white but it was painted daytona yellow and with the black around it i call my buddy bumblebee because of the colour and the sting in the tail there is a lovely set of bbs classic style rims on the car momo steering wheel and gear knob also black and yellow, a sports exhaust bucket seats and there was springs and shocks in it that lowered the car, i have replaced the springs with the stock 88 ones to increase the height as with the 205/50/15 tyres on the car it was far far to low and not practical, i also removed the hks induction kit and replaced it with the proper air filter system. i am going to do the car up to look like brand new even though it is very clean and good already simply because it deserves to be.... currently waiting for the trd engine mounts for it because of the modifications around the engine it is phenomenoly powerfull on take of way more than should be by just ecu and sc pulley mod, anyway enough boring you all about my car, as for me i am in dublin in ireland, mark is the name, 33 and in case you havent guessed it nuts about my car. laughs.
feel free to contact me anyone and i will reply when i can
i will put up a pic of the car when i can figure out how....lol