Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: breaking feam!!!!!!!hi

MR2 Newbie

breaking feam!!!!!!!hi

I bought feam from pistol pete to fix my crash damaged front end! which damaged the f bumper, f wing, bonnet, headlight, & the corner panels that the headlights bolt to which I cut out of feam to repair mine! the main parts for sale r a pair of super light fibre glass doors with poly windows £138, fibre glass front bumper £88 which I was going to use but in the end I bought a std f bumper, f wing, & headlight from paul sims & all in the same colour as mine! fibre glass rear engine lid £58, fibre glass rear boot lid £58, fibre glass rear bumper £38, all the big parts r collection from Croydon or u can arrange ur own courier & please ask for any other parts for sale!

Mate how much for all the fibreglass stuff as a package deal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Donesy View Post
    Mate how much for all the fibreglass stuff as a package deal??

Hi m8 the best i can do is 10% off as the parts r already very cheap & rare, i doubt u will find another set in the uk again! I even had someone in america wanting to buy them but the shipping costs were to much @ over £1000. Ps. Ive also got a pair of used fibre glass front wings £80 from feam which i was also going to use but found a original used nearside f wing & cost me £250 from paul sims
    Last edited by mc turbo 2; 10th March 2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mc turbo 2 View Post
    Hi m8 the best i can do is 10% off as the parts r already very cheap & rare, i doubt u will find another set in the uk again! I even had someone in america wanting to buy them but the shipping costs were to much @ over £1000

I make that £342?

Shake on 320 and I'll get the cash paypal'd over to you now.

Hi m8 the best i can do is 10% off as the parts r already very cheap & rare, i doubt u will find another set in the uk again! I even had someone in america wanting to buy them but the shipping costs were to much @ over £1000. Ps. Ive also got a pair of used fibre glass front wings £80 from feam which i was also going to use but found a original used nearside f wing & cost me £250 from paul sims
    Make it a nice round £400 for the wings too?

MR2 Newbie
    Make it a nice round £400 for the wings too?
    Hi m8 its a deal , r collecting or r u arranging ur own courier? Ps. there r pics of the parts on my ebay acc kityibabe & video of the car from when pistol pete had it under mr2 for sale section!
    Last edited by mc turbo 2; 11th March 2018 at 12:25 AM.

Hi m8 its a deal , r collecting or r u arranging ur own courier? Ps. there r pics of the parts on my ebay acc kityibabe & video of the car from when pistol pete had it under mr2 for sale!
    We'll be collecting. My brother drives up to N Wales pretty often so we'll try and work it into a trip up there.

DM me your email and I'll hook you up with some cash. Unless you would prefer real money on collection?

MR2 Newbie
    We'll be collecting. My brother drives up to N Wales pretty often so we'll try and work it into a trip up there.

DM me your email and I'll hook you up with some cash. Unless you would prefer real money on collection?
    hi m8 cash on collection please to avoid the deaded paypal fees, & im in Croydon surrey, kityileung@Hotmail.co.uk 07894 707535 cheers

hi m8 cash on collection please to avoid the deaded paypal fees, & im in Croydon surrey, kityileung@Hotmail.co.uk 07894 707535 cheers
    Great,

How does Friday sound? He can get there for about 2:30

I don't think you can use fibreglass doors on your car in MSA rallies these days. The MSA tightened up on the regulations in I think 2011. Catagoty 1 cars (derived from production or past production cars) have to have doors made from the same material as standard ie steel in this case. These changes meant that many of the well known clubmans cars were no longer able to get a rally log book.