Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SE Region review of 2014

Great write up and great shows
    The oldest Plymouth member of the Mk1 club

Alan

Is your motor the one with the seven spokes, DGC? It's very nice, and you had some cracking days out. I just wish I was a bit closer to the coast!

That show awning is very impressive and ultra modern, how about something like that Tom for this years events?

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, yes that is mine DGC, short for "Dammed Good Car" we have good days because there are lots of shows to go to and other things to do here in the south east. Just wish we had more mk1 club members with us. Maybe this year we'll see more. That awning is good and fits in the boot of the mk1 unlike the red gazebos we have!
    Hope you enjoyed looking at the photos

Great photos Alan. Thanks for posting. So sorry not to have turned up to more events but as you know my car had a catalogue of problems last year ...clutch, water leak, starter ...it just went on and on. I particularly enjoyed the last one, the Hospice event. I actually ended up going to Bromley in my Ford Fiesta and getting in as "support car"! Also, cycling to Toyota HQ!! Despite the offer I didn't cycle with the convoy that day . Thanks for putting in the time and effort Alan.

Good to see there are a good few meets in the SE. I'm in Winchester, so this is probably the region that I'm closest to so I'd hope to get along to something this year.

Is the 2015 schedule likely to follow the events detailed above?

Quote Originally Posted by andyj View Post
    Great photos Alan. Thanks for posting. So sorry not to have turned up to more events but as you know my car had a catalogue of problems last year ...clutch, water leak, starter ...it just went on and on. I particularly enjoyed the last one, the Hospice event. I actually ended up going to Bromley in my Ford Fiesta and getting in as "support car"! Also, cycling to Toyota HQ!! Despite the offer I didn't cycle with the convoy that day . Thanks for putting in the time and effort Alan.
    Hi Andrew, Thanks for your post. Yes you have had a bit of trouble with the car this year I know but I will always consider you one of the clubs best supporters of the club and I am very grateful to you. I look forward to meeting up with you and Sue soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post
    Good to see there are a good few meets in the SE. I'm in Winchester, so this is probably the region that I'm closest to so I'd hope to get along to something this year.

Is the 2015 schedule likely to follow the events detailed above?
    Hi AndyB
    I have just posted the list of events in the SE area for 2015.
    Hope you can make it this year

Thanks Alan, I'll Take a look and do my best to attend.

MR2 Newbie
    I am hoping to come to some of the meets this year too!

I'm going to try to go to a few shows this year before I sell mine.