Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mk1 bits for sale

Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    hi this is a few pics of bar , its in excellent condition , no broken bolts in threads and has been fully wax oiled in side . what day are you thinking of coming up .

Gary
    I'm definitely up next week. It'll either be Monday or Tuesday afternoon I'll be leaving Essex. I normally leave at 2pm and get to where I'm going, Teesside, by 6pm, so I guess with a detour I'd get to you by about 5 unless you could meet me somewhere near the M1 that'd help me out a great deal...

Are the bolting holes/captive nuts underneath for the bumper skin all ok?

Take the detour up through the Peak District Alex. You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Take the detour up through the Peak District Alex. You won't regret it.
    I'll be on the way to site mate.

I could however do it on the return trip. I usually leave site at around 9-10am, so getting back to work late is not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by superwhite90 View Post
    I'll be on the way to site mate.

I could however do it on the return trip. I usually leave site at around 9-10am, so getting back to work late is not a problem
    You have to go through the Peak District to get to Gary.

Ha - I'm also looking for a front bumper bar! Can't believe how much these are going for on eBay considering how much they used to cost new from Toyota (am gutted I couldn't afford one when they were still available).

Gary, do you have any side indicators for the front wings? One of mine has managed to take a knock some time over the last 48 hours.
    Last edited by Monkeymax; 7th June 2017 at 01:24 PM.

Hi Gary, how you doing?
    Do you have any 1a bits going?
    Thanks
    Jonathan

MR2 Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    Hi mate how you doing , i will look tomorrow if i still have one .
    I am good thanks, I'm still working on my SE. Have a few small issues which need to be resolved. Main issue is timing and TPS. Also my tbar has started to leak. It's been bone dry for 2 years and now it looks like it's coming from the front driver side. Hoofully a easy fix.

I will be able to collect if you have the rear bumper. I am also looking for a good condition surround for the speedo. The black trim that's above the keys. Mine has a few cracks in it.

If myself and Gary are able to come to an agreement, I shall be obviously removing my bumper bar...however, as I work for a company who have their own in house fabrication company, my old bar will be going there to be replicated.

However, not for absolutely ridiculously extortionate pricing by the likes of some eBay users.

I reckon it can be made from a piece of parallel flange channel and some flat bar or rectangular hollow section. Not for a month at least, but I want to give something back to this club.

I'm sure that will help a lot of us ���� I refuse to pay extortionate prices for something that could be manufactured if you had the time and knowledge. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by superwhite90 View Post
    If myself and Gary are able to come to an agreement, I shall be obviously removing my bumper bar...however, as I work for a company who have their own in house fabrication company, my old bar will be going there to be replicated.

However, not for absolutely ridiculously extortionate pricing by the likes of some eBay users.

I reckon it can be made from a piece of parallel flange channel and some flat bar or rectangular hollow section. Not for a month at least, but I want to give something back to this club.
    Hi there is no moment on price mate £200 is the price for a near mint bar you will struggle to find another at this price . I could make these as well but there is a lot of work in fabricating them and aren't as simple as they look .