Hi, sorry no one has been here to welcome you. The world is in crazy times as you know.

I'm only about 1 hour away from Cadwell Park, it's worth a trip over if you can drive it or at least watch a decent event there.

I'm sure Tom our admin can help with the site issue on your home network.

I'd be 99% sure it is a blue top engine. I have an '86 year car and it has a lot of the older model stuff, with nearly no later model things on it.

Most of use are in the UK and never got any options on the cars imported by Toyota. The economy gauge is just two lights is it not?

I would say that it never had side skirts or mud flaps. If I recall the mud flaps were an option and the side skirts would have clips along the sill for them to fasten. Unless they have been filled over, I'd say it never had them.

The LC engine is California emissions spec. I know Switzerland hate the motor car, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out they had emissions junk all over it. Your engine picture does show it has an EGR on the intake manifold, a bunch of vacuum lines coming off the throttle body and weird diaphragms and valves nearby too. The sticker under the engine cover proves that too.

Oil pressure seems normal. Nothing weird there.

Sounds like the thermostat is getting stuck open. An easy jot to replace it. I've never heard of the dash clusters having issues with going bad. The perished coolant cap won't be any help either. You can get a replacement from a SW20 MR2. Made from a better material. I think every AW11 coolant cap by now has gone bad.

From memory I think the brake warning light only comes on when the handbrake is on or the fluid level is low. I don't remember.

Not much brake pedal travel sounds good to me. Not sure what you were expecting? Do they work well or they not working as you expect?

Not sure what you mean by the car stalls in reverse. They do shake a little but if it's really bad, probably a bad engine mount. It is known they have deteriorated by now.

Wouldn't worry about the gear pop out if it's not popping out. Gear stick does move about a bit when you step on it. It's just the engine moving about tugging on the cables.

The VIN is fine. The silly squares are just silly zeros.

All your body work problems look like the usual issue for these. There is plenty of people repairing those on here, so should be plenty of guidance for that.

Light switch sounds a bit dodgy but once again, there has been plenty of people perform various repairs on them in the past. There should be some information on that.

The wheels don't look original to me, but it depends what they came with over in Europe. I don't know. They do look much better than the ones on it right now. They look like someones winter wheels with the tyres on them. Would explain a lot of the body rust.

That water bottle looks totally wrong for the AW11 if you ask me. Could be wrong.