Thread: 1988 White T-bar

Threaded View

MR2 Fan
    So the car has been at a local body shop for the last couple of weeks as I really wanted to get the rear valance resprayed - it had just started to get some surface rust at the edges so I wanted to stop that before it took hold. I also had the rear bumper resprayed, as well as all of the inner lips of the arches, as they had some paint chipping off from general use over the years and I didn't want any rust to set in. Lastly they re-lacquered just below the engine air intake as that had failed near where the bumper strip is.

They are all the original arches as this car hasn't had any body work done, so I wanted to keep them that way.

I know we all like pictures, so here are a few while I was putting it back together.

Still to to: Put the side bumper strip back on under the engine intake, put stickers on the bumper and rear 3/4 panel, put rear mudflaps back on, replace front wheel arch liners, put the rest of the bolts in the under bumper bar (done), put side skirts back on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4425.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	5482

Name:	IMG_4426.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	5483

Name:	IMG_4427.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	5484

Name:	IMG_4428.jpg 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	5485

Name:	IMG_4429.jpg 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	5486
    Last edited by Rich135; 10th February 2020 at 08:26 AM.