Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 18/19 August tatton park classic, vintage & auto jumble

Bad Times, what a shame. Maybe we should just have our own little event somewhere with some of the imoc, oc etc people, or link something in to peaks Run 2?
    Last edited by Master-B; 14th August 2012 at 04:38 PM.

MR2 Fan
    JAE tickets are still available through the MR2OC until the 24th, but the tickets are per person and not per car so it would still cost Gary £120 to get everyone in.
    However, Bill and myself will be at the show so would be brilliant to see some more Mk1s there.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Bad Times, what a shame. Maybe we should just have our own little event somewhere with some of the imoc, oc etc people, or link something in to peaks Run 2?
    hi, if no one puts there names down for the run it wont be on either , the thread has gone for this event so i don't know how many are going , if only a few are turning up it wont be worth doing .

gary

Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    the thread has gone for this event so i don't know how many are going , if only a few are turning up it wont be worth doing.
    gary
    Hi Gary,
    I can see a thread for the 2nd Peak run for last year but not this year. Worth starting one? It'll be a good way to round off the year.
    Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Fan
    Posted on the Peaks 2 thread.

I could probably also encourage a few more people to join us if you don't us slowing you down.

Bill, fyi Martin (Doctor1987) just rang me, I gave him the bad news about the royal fail.

I have just spoken to Bill and learnt the bad news (I have not been on the forums for a couple of weeks). It is a shame but I tend to agree with Gary that the weather will have really made the conditions at Tatton very poor for this year.

I have put my name down for the Peaks Run in September - lets hope its a good turnout.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi Gary,
    I can see a thread for the 2nd Peak run for last year but not this year. Worth starting one? It'll be a good way to round off the year.
    Cheers,
    Tom
    opps i must be losing it mate , i thought i saw one what bill did but it must have been from last year , scary how time fly's .

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McRick View Post
    Posted on the Peaks 2 thread.

I could probably also encourage a few more people to join us if you don't us slowing you down.
    i have no problem with that mate , it wont be the race mate i control the speeds and keep them safe and legal ,so if they want to join in the fun that's great .

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    I have just spoken to Bill and learnt the bad news (I have not been on the forums for a couple of weeks). It is a shame but I tend to agree with Gary that the weather will have really made the conditions at Tatton very poor for this year.

I have put my name down for the Peaks Run in September - lets hope its a good turnout.

Graham
    great to hear your coming on the run mate , your north run is still the best going and awesome fun . this should be made in to a weekend event so the members south of the country could attend and camp in the glorious surrounds around the lakes and blow there minds on the road we take for granted .