Thread: Possible overnight 2 day run!!!

Hybrid View

MR2 Lurker
    I have a baby blue 1989 mr2 and would be interested in your 2 day tour. If you get anything organised let me know. Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by jaynew View Post
    I have a baby blue 1989 mr2 and would be interested in your 2 day tour. If you get anything organised let me know. Jayne
    we will indeed jaynew. if you send colin(mr2mk1) a pm with your email he can add you to the club list this side of the water and keep you informed of any runs,meets or shows we will all be doing.
    p.s welcome to the club too if you need any info or help dont hesitate to ask.. there is a good bunch on here

Quote Originally Posted by jaynew View Post
    Hi Jayne pm me your details and as Mark says i will add you to my data base and emailing list i have pmd you my email address if you want to email me instead
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."