Hi folks, i started this post in the new events thread but feel that i shouold post it here in order to get an idea of numbers,

The RAF Waddington airshow attracts around 100000 people over the 2 days and is undoubtedly one of the best airshows on the UK calender, This year it takes place on 3+4 Jul 10.
There are limited spaces for car clubs as long as an application is got in early!! I have approached the organiser of the show and things look good for the club getting a spot.....as long as i can get an idea of confirmed numbers in the near future.
I am away in Afghanistan as of tomorrow until the end of Feb, ideally by this time i will need a list of names.
Please only put your name down if you are 90% certain of making the event, there is a high possibility that if the club attends in numbers this could become a regular event , it will not look good if the usual happens and people cancel the week before
You would get free entry and be able to enjoy all the other attractions that the airshow has to offer. Accomodation is readily available in Lincoln. I would be able to put up some people on a first come first serve basis. Ther is also room for a tent or two in the garden. There is no camping on the airfield though! Just add your name to the list below if you are definately interested.

Hope that this is of interest to you folks...see you all when i get back

Ki

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10: