Thread: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15" Brand new tyres

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15" Brand new tyres

These fill the arches of a mk1 perfectly and include new Bridgestone tyres that just cost me £260

Wheels are only a couple of years old and are in excellent condition

Spiggot rings are included and so are the slim fit black wheel nuts with locking key

Better pictures will follow when i pick up my mk1 from fensport tomorrow

I am currently waiting on my new wheels so ideally these will be available in a few weeks, however if you want them sooner i am sure i can sort something out!

£425 - sensible offers considered though!

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_turbo View Post
    These fill the arches of a mk1 perfectly and include new Bridgestone tyres that just cost me £260

Wheels are only a couple of years old and are in excellent condition

Spiggot rings are included and so are the slim fit black wheel nuts with locking key

Better pictures will follow when i pick up my mk1 from fensport tomorrow

I am currently waiting on my new wheels so ideally these will be available in a few weeks, however if you want them sooner i am sure i can sort something out!

£425 - sensible offers considered though!
    Hi Neil,

Tried PM'ing you. Where are you based? I may have some interest if I can manage to get them picked up.

Cheers,
    Paddy

Hi paddy, just deleted some messages so you can pm me now

They are located in congleton just south of Manchester, I can arrange for them to be couriered if needed.

Cheers

Neil

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Neil,

PM'd you (I think!) regarding the above. Can you send me your Postcode as I may well be able to get these picked up through my uncle's truck company. However, I would need the Postcode to make sure they would have someone in the area.

Cheers

Just got it Paddy, had an issue with the inbox being full, sent you a reply!

If they are not in the area i send pallets to Ireland regualarly so may be able to sort something aswell!