Thread: 15 Mr2 Only magazines

15 Mr2 Only magazines

Having a clearout and found this stack of magazines, seems a shame to bin them so thought i would see if there was any interest.

Ive got issue 1 of Toyota Performance Magazine

MR2 Only ive got issues:2, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.

Im after £15 for the lot plus p&p (£5) ono

That works out at £1 per mag.

I only want to sell them as a job lot thought as i dont have time to post them individually :thumleft:

MR2 Fan
    PM sent.

Hi im only looking to post to the UK sorry, they are quite heavy to the price to ship them will be silly.

Reduced to £10 plus p&p (£5)

Seems a shame to bin them

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Hi im only looking to post to the UK sorry, they are quite heavy to the price to ship them will be silly.

Reduced to £10 plus p&p (£5)

Seems a shame to bin them
    Not to bug you about it, but even though the export shipping cost would be a bit more than than the local, lol, I might still be very interested. I would very much like them if they are in decent condition, especially as trying to pick up left over copies from the original publisher would probably cost a lot more. If you are able to check on the shipping cost to here I would stll appreciate it. I have had a couple of other members there ship me similar items before, so I am well aware of the costs, but of course sometimes the postal service can be a bit vague about options, and quotes can be a bit higher than they could be, lol. Thanks.

Bump still for sale, they are in good condition, they have been read.

If you PM your details for postage if you are still interested and i will try and get a quote.

Thanks

hi have you sold these yet? im uk based and would like them