Thread: Vehicles of yesteryear

Vehicles of yesteryear

Ok Folks
    Mountstewart Vehicles of yesteryear event is on Sunday the 19th of June
    To date i have interest from around 8 members wishing to attend this event anyone who wants to be involved in this great family fun day out let me know and i will forward an entry form
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

will get back to you on this one... there is a slight possibility my loving wife may have organised a surprise fun filled day of wine beer and steak to celebrate me being such a witty and loving husband and father.. then again see you there ...lol...

Ronnie do you think you could make it to Bangor next Saturday myself and Ian Robb are going so far.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

bangor

if i can make it mate it may only be for a couple of hours...babysitting problems on saturdays..