Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 polyurethane torque mounts

Club Technical Advisor
    One set left in stock from the current group order if there are any takers, after this set sells I am unlikely to do another run as there just isn't the market for them I was hoping for.

I will still be able to order individual sets but it will cost slightly more in future.

Thank you to everyone who ordered.

I'm surprised there wasn't more takers.
    Got mine in the powdercoated mounts and they look the mutts nuts, and should be soo much better than 30yo rubber which was knackered.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

MR2 Fan
    I had a gearbox change to do and seeing the mounts come up just gave me an excuse to drop the whole engine and do the month at the same time... if I hadn't already been wrestling with taking the motor out I'm not sure I would have been as keen to buy a set... although knowing me I probably would have.

I guess its like anything... timing is key

MR2 Lurker
    Can you pm me to get a hold of the mountains please woodsport

I had my rubbers and inner rings pressed out this morning at work and have just fitted the new bushes inside.

The smaller one was a bit of a tight fit but that's probably due to the shape of the ring but the front torque mount slid in with ease will post up pictures later

Such a doddle to do! Can't wait to get them back on the car again!

Club Technical Advisor
    I have one more set of these in stock, not sure when I will be doing another production run, so grab this set while you can!

Pic shamelessly stolen from Martin who has just installed his....

MR2 Fan
    I'll take the last set Paul, PayPal ok?
    I'm still saving for one of your 6 speed conversions, not much point putting the 7AGE in with the tired old 5 speed!!

Club Technical Advisor
    Hi, the last set from the group buy sold, but I will ring the supplier today and ask if another set can be made at the same price, I may have to order a minimum of 5 sets though, is anyone else still interested?

Yes the 6 speed is fantastic, and the 5 speed is getting very old and tired now.

Club Technical Advisor
    I can get a single set ordered but at £110 plus postage for the pair, so £117 total.

Unless I can get another group buy going for 5 or more orders and I can get the price back down to £90 per set plus postage.