Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 polyurethane torque mounts

Paul, what time do you leave your workshop on Monday evening? I will be travelling up at 1.30pm on Monday afternoon and it normally takes me 4 hours to get to Yarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsport View Post
    Just two orders out of the initial interested people and only one reply to my PMs, is it the price? Time of the month? Change of plan? Emigrating to Mars?

Let me know chaps, or this product will die before it even makes its first week on sale, just not enough interest in this I feel to continue time and effort put into it.
    I'm actually quite poor at the moment, however my mounts are worn out and I need this especially with the 4AGZE.

MR2 Fan
    @woodsport - Paul, put me down for a car set please. Obviously the cheaper they can come in the better but I think it would be good thing for the car - that I am determined to have back on the road later this year.

Paul,
    Sorry, didn't see the updates to this thread. I've just replied to your PM. In short, still up for this. Just need to figure out if I want exchange or just the parts. (The diesel burner just unexpectedly cost me an absolute fortune so that's my car money gone!)

Cheers,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Boondougal View Post
    @woodsport - Paul, put me down for a car set please. Obviously the cheaper they can come in the better but I think it would be good thing for the car - that I am determined to have back on the road later this year.
    The prices were quoted on page 4; £90 for the mounts and £7 for postage, or £145 for an exchange service. Definitely a good thing for the car if yours is still on the original ones!

Stick me down, i would like to get a set of these especially if they will be the last run, as you said all the current ones are shot.
    Do you want a deposit or are they available now?

Club Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by superwhite90 View Post
    Paul, what time do you leave your workshop on Monday evening? I will be travelling up at 1.30pm on Monday afternoon and it normally takes me 4 hours to get to Yarm.
    I will be there until 5pm, but can stay back late if you are going to be running late.

Club Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondougal View Post
    Hi mate, thank you for the support, I will PM you with payment details etc.

Club Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin42006 View Post
    Stick me down, i would like to get a set of these especially if they will be the last run, as you said all the current ones are shot.
    Do you want a deposit or are they available now?
    Hi Martin, if there is ongoing demand I will sell them indefinitely, but for the short term I'm just looking to recoup the initial tooling costs etc, Powerflex have spec'd these exactly for me. I will send you a PM with details, thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsport View Post
    I will be there until 5pm, but can stay back late if you are going to be running late.
    I don't want to put you out mate as if I'm stuck in traffic it may not be until 6.30-7pm, it may be better to pay online and post them.