Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mica blue t bar for sale

mica blue t bar for sale

hi , i am now selling kates old car , its had a lot of work done and now is a very nice car and drives lovely .

its done 130000 miles and the engine is as sweet as a nut with no rattles or knocks , it uses no water or oil and have done 1500 faultless miles in 4 weeks in it . the car handles fantastic ,its been fully ploy bushed and new drop links fitted , new pads and disks , new bottom pulley fitted , the body work has had a major overall and replaced with new metal not filler . genuine reason for sale ( i have just got hold of a very very rare mk1 and now will have to sell this one to fund the rebuild ) .

12 month mot and 6 months tax and extensive service history report .

price looking for 1600 pounds for quick sale ., if you want one be quick this one will sell its self .

will post pics Friday , .

gary

Re: mica blue t bar for sale

Ooohhhh

Well I am getting my new car on Saturday otherwise I would have this back. Club members will know this car was loved and if I can help with the sale so it goes to a loved home I will. I would be devastated to see it go to the wrong person who didn't appreciate it.

Note that I owned it for 5 years and then Gary worked his magic so a very known car.

Kate

hi pics of car .

also for got to say , its had new plugs ,leads dizzy cap and rotor arm , oil and water change , brake and clutch oil change , both wings replaced , both rear arches . lower sill returns and rear lower arch returns , fully redone under sealing and suspension parts striped and redone + loads more work . it would cost 1000s of pounds to have the work done in labour alone carried out on this car . the car did 350miles round trip on the wales club run , and drove faultless and average 44 miles to the gallon on the run .

gary

Hi Gary,

i generally post on MR2OC & Retro Rides but am scouring all the ads looking for a replacement for my 89 T-Bar. Could you PM me your number so we can discuss or txt it to 07857 896 326?
    Best, Nick

hi , i have sent you a pm

gary

hi .she is still or sale as of yet no one as looked at her . this car is fantastic to drive and rust free and needs a new owner to enjoy her . i now have the gun metal t bar to restore + own 5 more cars so i am running out of room to store them all otherwise i would keep this car has i was going to show her at tatton show this year , but chris (oukie) buggered my plans up by offering the gun metal car which i have been after one for 3 years . i have saved 14 mk1,s so i do my stuff and love these cars to bits. so she 100% worth a look .

gary

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent

I may be going to sheffield today to view the white T bar for sale, maybe I could stop off at buxton on my way to see this one first, but wont have cash in my pocket for a few weeks yet
    main focus is finding the "right" car

Car looks amazing, still for sale?? I would PM you, but have no idea how too

Click on the little button labelled PM just underneath his name to the left of his post.

Car is amazing by the way.

Oh you mean the huge button with PM on it that I totally missed?!

Thank you Kate!!