Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PEAK DISTRICT RUN, SUNDAY MAY 15th

Hang on. I was on the list and seem to have fallen off & same for Ian Clements

MR2 Newbie
    Apologies Kris, Bill can't access the site, the system doesn't recognise his e-mail address to be able to register for a new password. My desktop won't access the site properly, I think it is as you said to do with stored cookies. I deleted all the internet history and cookies and also the web address from my favorites then manually entered the address. I logged on and got further with the site but it still tells me that I can't post messages. I am on my laptop now which works perfectly.

Re: PEAK DISTRICT RUN, SUNDAY MAY 15th
    A Peak District run is being organised for Sunday MAY 15th, meeting for a morning run
    a break for lunch then a afternoon run,
    the routes are being planed by our member for Buxton Gary (mk1 dal) so it will be local knowledge at its best,
    The meeting place will be at Tesco, Hibel road, Macclesfield, SK10 2BA.

START TIME 09:00
    1 Gary (mk1 dal)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Doctor1987
    5 Rick Mcrick
    6 Kevs aw11
    7 kgb 603 Kris
    8 Ian Clements
    9 88mister2

If I have missed anybody else, please let me know
    Denis

hi denis , how are you doing mate , put andrew mellor down please he is going . i might have to ride shot gun and navigate on this run lads as i have just sold my car to fund the gun metal car but i might pull a miracle off and have it ready in time but it will be pushing it due to the engine build , failing that i might buy another cheap car with tax and mot for the run and do it up for the wife so she can go to tatton show in it . i have done a few changes for the next run which include even faster twister roads and are fantastic to drive and a new dinner stop at Bakewell , loads of parking and plenty of places to eat and lots to see in this historical town . if any other members want to go let bill , Denis or me know please you are more than welcome and is a fantastic day out not to be missed .

gary

MR2 Newbie
    A Peak District run is being organised for Sunday MAY 15th, meeting for a morning run
    the routes are being planed by our member for Buxton Gary (mk1 dal) so it will be local knowledge at its best,

1 Gary (mk1 dal)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Doctor1987
    5 Rick Mcrick
    6 Kevs aw11
    7 kgb 603 Kris
    8 Ian Clements
    9 88mister2
    10 Andrew Mellor

If I have missed anybody else, please let me know
    Denis

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent

1 Gary (mk1 dal)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Doctor1987
    5 Rick Mcrick
    6 Kevs aw11
    7 kgb 603 Kris
    8 Ian Clements
    9 88mister2
    10 Andrew Mellor
    11 Kevin..in

should be collecting my new car this weekend so based on that I'm in for Peak District run, heard its now way better than when that other guy organised it!

peak run

Hi Kevin, welcome back it should be another smashing day out, I am looking forward to seeing you again.
    bill.

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    Hi Kevin, welcome back it should be another smashing day out, I am looking forward to seeing you again.
    bill.
    Thanks Bill I'm looking forward to it too, nice timing to get another MK1 just days before the Peak District run which is exactly what happened back in '05, got to sort insurance (need to find if I can the cert. for the immobiliser) then off to the badlands of Yorkshire to collect it.
    Hopefully I can once again become an active MK1Club member rather than the keyboard pilot I have been lately

MR2 Newbie
    Just seen the start time for this and may have trouble getting up from Birmingham for 9am; it wasn't this early last time was it?

Just looked at last years thread & it was a 9:30 start last time

peak run

I will now make the start time 9.30 to give you all that are coming a long way chance to arrive, if by chance you are not able to make it on the day please phone me (078 127 387 64) also put this number in your phone.
    Bill.