Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3rd/5th JUNE TATTON PARK CLASSIC & PERFORMANCE SHOW

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2mk1chick View Post
    it seems a shame to waste a ticket and have 1 less car on the stand.
    There won't be one less car on the stand, I do plan to leave my car there for both days. I was just offering to share it if it helps someone else out. I'd be happy to just go for the Saturday and someone else could have the Sunday.

It was an idea, but if its not possible I'll stay for two days.

I do happen to have a spare set of plates for my car in the boot though, tum tee tum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McRick View Post
    I do happen to have a spare set of plates for my car in the boot though, tum tee tum.
    cool
    plan a-hatching for peeps

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    will there be club shop facilities? just been looking at the jackets and quite fancy one now i'm a paid up member, if not if I ordered one now would it arrive by friday?

MR2 Obsessive
    There have never been any shop facilities in the past. I know Richard had all the stocks of merchandise but there was a new merchandising officer recently, perhaps if you PM them they could help you. I don't think they hold large stocks though so they may not have it in stock. If you have a jacket that you would like the logo on perhaps you could find someone to do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    There have never been any shop facilities in the past. I know Richard had all the stocks of merchandise but there was a new merchandising officer recently, perhaps if you PM them they could help you. I don't think they hold large stocks though so they may not have it in stock. If you have a jacket that you would like the logo on perhaps you could find someone to do it for you
    thanks I have never been to Tatton, i know there has been club shop at JAE in the past, just wondering thats all
    I may well be able to find someone who can do that sort of stuff

tatton park

will all members with tickets arrive well before 9.00am as the cars need to be in position by this time.
    do show your ticket at the main gate so you dont have to pay to get in.
    see you all there Bill.

looking like just sunday for me Bill, at work friday night and not home 'till 3.30am, so unless I do a gallon of red bull saturday morning will be sleep time

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin..in View Post
    looking like just sunday for me Bill, at work friday night and not home 'till 3.30am, so unless I do a gallon of red bull saturday morning will be sleep time
    Getting old is rubbish eh Kevin

You should be receiving a package in the next couple of days let me know what you think and enjoy Tatton, Sunday is usually hard work after two nights of late night heavy drinking but you will be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

not really about getting too old but a full week of nights in a stiffling sweatbox having no sleep then a full day in the sun followed by a drive home after being awake and active for 24 hours plus is probably best avoided at any age, I will be red eyed, middle weekend of 2 weeks of nights leaves you feeling a bit like jet lagged, when i said I could do tatton we were on short time (tsunami related) so would have been off friday night now back to full production
    looking forward to the package

I'm still working on a site down in Ipswich; hoping to finish in the next 30 minutes then it's a drive upto north Sheffield, unload the company car, get a lift back to my mates house in Sheffield, get into the MR2, go shopping for meat, beer n bread, then get across to Tatton... hopefully before midnight! lol. Putting up my tent should be fun!