Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AUGUST 19th/21st TATTON PARK CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Just got home - good to see everybody today - thanks for a good day and a big thanks to Bill for getting us all organised!

Graham

hi . many thanks to bill for sorting another top weekend out . it been the best yet and just gets better every year . the turn out for saturday was 16 cars on the stand and 14 on Sunday an excellent turn out . the weather was very good this time which was a big bonus and the crowds flocked there in masses . saturday night was brilliant full and very sociable all the Toyota related clubs got together round the camp fire and had a brilliant time and lots of alcohol ( priceless ) camping at this event does put the cherry on cake and is well worth the effort . a few pics from a brilliant weekend , roll on next years shows .

bill very happy has he as just finished polishing his car from pink to red . wink ,wink .

saturday night .

she started early , lovely little dog

sunday mornings breakfast yum yum

MR2 Obsessive
    Thanks for a great weekend everyone. So many good memories, Mike being sick in the tent, Andy's collapsing chair, Bills guess the car game and Laurens I am on fire dance, Tatton is the most friendly show there is and what a great turn out. Roll on next June and August, where we need to improve on 3rd best stand

watch your fingers tommy lol

this monster size dog was on the club stand last year when he was a pup and fitted in the mark one , not any more
    he now weights 13.5 stones and wont fit but he is still soft as muck ,top dog

and a cat what thinks its a dog , and was mental but beautifully marked and a rare bread .

a short video to show all the cars there on sunday , click on the pic to see it .

top top weekend a loved every minute of it .

gary
    Last edited by mk1 dal; 21st August 2011 at 08:53 PM.

What a great weekend, great to see everyone, as Tommy said this is a very chilled & friendly event - we cant wait for next years tatton shows. Bill does a great job organising these events & so getting the trophy for 3rd best stand was well deserved - well done mate!

MR2 Fan
    Guys,

Looks like a great show, really gutted I never made it along but I was called upon by a very close friend who needed a lift over to Anglesey for the day and back again.

Although I doubt I will be driving my Mk1 again (it decided to break down instead of being sold) I will catch you all again very soon!

Rick

For those who want to see some more cars this weekend, have a look at Ormskirk Motorfest below! I'll be there!

http://www.ormskirkmotorfest.com/Orm...MotorFest.html

And here's the entry list, 257 cars including an Enzo!

http://www.aintree.org.uk/wp-content...ist-240811.pdf

Looks like the MG owners club have got several cars going, if they do it again next year maybe we should get some good looking MK1's into the parade laps?