Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AUGUST 19th/21st TATTON PARK CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Hi Bill, thanks for the ticket I received it yesterday!

Unfortunately I need to warn you that sadly there is now a good chance that I won't be able to make the Sunday show. But I WILL 100% be there for the Saturday show So is there any way to transfer my Sunday ticket over to someone else who might want to go?

Sorry for the mix up.

Thanks - James

MR2 Obsessive
    Got mine today thanks Bill

Thanks for the ticket that arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Bad news today - my MK1 failed its MOT.

Nothing too serious - brake caliper - brake pad - side light bulb - but sills have rust holes on both side. Booked into bodyshop on Thursday and will have it re-mot'd next Thursday so hope all is Ok in time for Tatton,

Graham

MR2 Obsessive
    What time do you want us there on Friday Bill?

tatton park

I normally get there about 4.00 but you can come when it is best for you. I only have to put up the gazebo,
    Camping is now behind the main toilet block and water point.
    Bill.

MR2 Obsessive
    Saturday looks a bit bleak, but still looking forward to it.

Just picked up the car from the bodyshop - booked in for MOT Thursday afternoon.

Graham
    Last edited by Lakelad; 16th August 2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistakes!!

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    Just picked up the car from the bodyshop - booked in for MOT Thursday afternoon.

Graham
    Fingers crossed Graham, hope to see you on Sunday, just heard Tom Mundy is not coming so we need as many people as possible.

Not sure if I should go or not? Been doing some work on my car over the last 3 days and it's been a disaster Broke a window, snapped loads of trim, messed up the final lacquer coat when I resprayed my roof and the can nozzle exploded like a bottle of champagne all over the roof.... the list goes on and on. Sick of it now.

Still got loads of trim missing from the car and no time to put it right for Saturday and the paintwork's a state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo_Jet View Post
    Not sure if I should go or not? Been doing some work on my car over the last 3 days and it's been a disaster Broke a window, snapped loads of trim, messed up the final lacquer coat when I resprayed my roof and the can nozzle exploded like a bottle of champagne all over the roof.... the list goes on and on. Sick of it now.

Still got loads of trim missing from the car and no time to put it right for Saturday and the paintwork's a state.
    Come down anyway - Tom Mundys car had a primered front end at the June show, Bill's is 6 shades of pinky red, my front bumper is scuffed & scratched - as you know there are very few concours mk1s around and you'll be able to get some great advice from Gary on the paintwork & maybe get some spare parts lined up for the bits you have broken