Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PEAK DISTRICT RUN NUMBER 2 SUNDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

PEAK DISTRICT RUN NUMBER 2 SUNDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

Here is the second one, As before we will meet at Tesco at Macclesfield SK10 2AB. leaving at 9.30am Gary (mk1dal) will doing the full day run again.
    Please read the last Peak District to see what its all about, So put your name down.
    Bill.
    1 Gary Mellor (MK1DAL)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    Last edited by bill hulme; 23rd September 2011 at 01:53 PM.

peak run

Here is the second one, As before we will meet at Tesco at Macclesfield SK10 2AB. leaving at 9.30am Gary (mk1dal) will doing the full day run again.
    Please read the last Peak District to see what its all about, So put your name down.
    Bill.
    1 Gary Mellor (MK1DAL)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Peter Shimwell

MR2 Fan

Wink

I could follow behind at a distance in a Mk2 or on a motor bike

MR2 Newbie

Bill.
    1 Gary Mellor (MK1DAL)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Peter Shimwell
    5 Denis (88mister2)

hi all , this is the last nw run of the year before winter and i have more top roads planed ( a few more fast road rally stages to push the mk1 to the limit ,) get your names down for a top day out . please make sure you cars have good brakes and tyres and are mechanically sound if you attend , i don't wont anyone planting there pride and joy through a wall

gary

MR2 Obsessive
    Put me and Mike down for this one Gary, I just hope the weather is a bit better than last time, and let's take Denis's keys off him when we stop for lunch

1 Gary Mellor (MK1DAL)
    2 Bill Hulme
    3 Graham (lakelad)
    4 Peter Shimwell
    5 Denis (88mister2)
    6 Tommy (coverco)

MR2 Newbie
    I'll be bringing spare keys just to make sure. At least we all know how to get into the mk1 with the right equipment, and I don't mean a hammer!
    Denis

MR2 Obsessive
    Just don't put the spare keys in the boot Denis, see you soon

MR2 Enthusiast
    One day hopefully I will join you on this run, once I sort my mr2. As I don't live to far. It would be good to meet local owners

hi Tommy , see you on Sunday mate and i hope its good weather , autobody you are more then welcome to join the runs when you have completed your car , the nw lads and girls are a great bunch and very friendly and you will enjoy your self . i have had a bit off a telling off it wont be the first or the last . it has been brought to my attention that this run is going to be flat out and for speed freaks , this is not the case at all ,its for every body to attend and i will personally be making sure that the roads are safely driven to the conditions as I'm in front and controlling the speed of the run , you cant do more than the speed limit on most of the run as the corners wont let you but they are very good fun .So get your names down for a top run out and the last of the year before the snow comes again .

gary