Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PEAK DISTRICT RUN NUMBER 2 SUNDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    hi Kevin , you must like you fish in chips sounds a good day out , i have never been to Whitby but always planed to go , i must do it one day or could this turn in to a club run it would be an excellent reason to go and a lot of fun

gary
    organise that & I'm coming! but know this Gary yesterdays passenger was just way better looking than you! Oh and me! punching way above my weight with this one

hi kevin , she must be gorgeous then glad you had a good day out mate you deserve it , i think this should be on a bucket list to do next year .

gary

been twice this year, google magpie cafe, best fish & chips ever! run in is similar to moors over the top of axe edge but then you dip down to the sea, & you also have goathland (aidensfield in heartbeat too) for the military defence types theres the early warning defences of filingdales moor, goths have whitby abbey with its mary shelley, dracula connections,boats, fish, fishing swing bridge ,mmmm whitby why do I love it?
    Last edited by kevin..in; 25th September 2011 at 09:08 PM.

sounds great kevin , i will speak to bill Monday about sorting this trip out , i'm sure members will want to do this run and you could give us your knowledge on the best route to take . i would love to do this run in a Mk1 , happy days .

gary

I honestly only know (in my best Alf Ventris voice) top road over moors over be whitby way!