Thread: ULTIMATE CAR SHOW LARNE (NORTHERN IRELAND)

ULTIMATE CAR SHOW LARNE (NORTHERN IRELAND)

Hi all
    Well its that time again when i will be starting to annoy you all with upcoming events and the first one is the Ultimate car show in Larne on Sunday the 27th of March .
    IF you are interested in attending this show as a club please let me know ASAP as over 200 cars are registered already and the advertising campaign does not start to next week so i think this is going to as popular this year as in previous years .see below link to web site

http://theultimatecarshow.co.uk/home.aspx

If you want to attend please reply with your Reg,year of car and model and i will forward all the details to the organisers i have provisionally booked us in for 15 cars so get those 2’s sorted and don't let me down .

Happy New Year to all

Colin
    LAO Ireland
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Re: ULTIMATE CAR SHOW LARNE (NORTHERN IRELAND)

anybody up for this or am i on my own
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Re: ULTIMATE CAR SHOW LARNE (NORTHERN IRELAND)

Ok Guys starting to get a response now list below

Myself
    Stephen Allision
    Glenn Walsh
    Kevin Flynn