Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD: damaged mk1b

SOLD: damaged mk1b

accident damaged mk1b breaking or sell complete was in excellent condition (insurance paid out £3500.)mica blue. sunroof model. 86000 miles. interior is immaculate.wheels in good condition with yokohama tyres.powerflow stainless exhaust.has got damage to n/s front and is a cat c. i have most of the parts to repair except bonnet and windscreen. will sell complete for £300 or will break if enough interest. car is in Runcorn Cheshire and i can deliver locally.if someone could tell me how to add pics would appreciate it.

Re: damaged mk1b

the 'how to post up picures guide' is just above where you posted your topic, but heres the link anyway:
    viewtopic.php?p=23988#p23988
    you did well to get 3.5k payout, but shane all the same that the mk1 was written off. so many cars get written off nowadays with comparatively minor damage etc.

Who were you insured with that paid out £3500? Was it an agreed value? Would like to know for when my insurance is up

i bought the car damaged from a salvage company i,m afraid i dont know who the insurer was

MR2 Fan

If you decide to break it let me know mate,might be interested in the wheels and the exhaust system.

hi im interested in your car can you get a photo from the front of the car showing more of the damage,thanks

MR2 Fan

More pics just came up there for me,if you decide to go ahead and break it i'll definetly take the steering wheel and a few other interior bits,and im very interested in that Powerflow exhaust.

hi corkcorolla if it hasnt been sold by the weekend i will start stripping it and you can have first refusal on the bits you want.

hi sarah will take some more pics and post them tonight.

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by loris65
    hi corkcorolla if it hasnt been sold by the weekend i will start stripping it and you can have first refusal on the bits you want.
    Thanks man