Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter run 2011

Re: Easter run 2011

I can always trust the old faithful's to be the first in the queue and Ronnie no decisions need to made on the meal until a week before the run .
    .Pat has been in contact and all being well he shall be with us as well .

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

pat might be along too...happy days...the orignal crew unite again...

Ok anyone who is interested list below

Colin
    Mark
    Ronnie
    Colm
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Ok folks need Numbers ASAP .Send me an email or pm or add your name to this thread
    Colin

Latest entrys keep em coming

Colin & Roberta
    Mark
    Ronnie
    Colm
    Stephen A
    Billy
    Arthur
    Glenn
    Kevin
    Steven (Hammy)
    Raymond
    Last edited by MR2MK1; 30th April 2011 at 06:28 PM.

ok guys just a quick one
    i will be emailing everyone next week just to confirm times etc lets hope we get the same weather we are getting at the minute or is this our summer

Colin

ok guys just a quick one
    i will be emailing everyone next week just to confirm times etc lets hope we get the same weather we are getting at the minute or is this our summer

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1
    ok guys just a quick one

Colin
    our summer... definately our summer... and doing well we are too

from colin
    Hi all
    Sorry for not being in contact sooner i have had PC problems and still am ,im on sons laptop but all the club run information is on my PC it would only happen at Easter when everywere is closed.Anyway for all you guys who are going on the Easter Run on Sunday .Can we all meet up at Sprucefield B&Q carpark around 10 AM for 10: 30 start.As i said before we will stop en route for a picnic lunch so dont forget to pack the goodies and drinks ,would not want you all to be driving on an empty stomach.
    Also i have changed the venue for dinner to the Pitstop in Bangor it serves good home cooking and at a very reasonable price .My reason for this is we dont need to book so we can just eat when we arrive rather than having to wait to a particular time and also it will not matter how many people we have .This way if we are in Bangor earlier than anticipated we will have no waiting arround as i appreciate some of you will have a good drive home in front of you .So will see you all on Sunday.Also i can not post on the forum at present as my password is on other Pc will try and get new one can some kind person please add this information to the Easter run threads in the Northern Ireland and Ireland sections.

Any problems or queries give me a call on 07792558897 or drop me an email
    Cheers
    Colin

Ok back on the forum Thanks for the post Mark
    Colin