Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

hello everyone

Hi folks just wanted to say hello to you all as i have just recently purchased a helious blue mk1 and am currently tidying it up so i will hopefully get on a few runs next year , this is my first mr2 and im totally smitten i will get pics posted asap .....kevin

Re: hello everyone

Hi Kevin
    Good to have you on board
    I have added you to emailing list etc
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

hi kevin.
    welcome aboard... dont hesitate to ask any of us if you need any info. the lads are very helpful

welcome kevin, look forward to meeting you on our first run next year.. good to see a new member and our first helious blue owner as well..

Hi Kevin. Welcome . You have a very active club in Ireland. I am sure they will make you welcome at their events.

Cheers

Richard

Hi guys thanks for the replies i was wondering could someone help me , i have just got the whole front of the car repainted and have searched everywere on the net to find the toyota sticker that goes on the the front bumper just below the badge has anyone any ideas were i can find this , many thanks ..kevin

here is a link kevin to the toyodiy site.. there is loads of options but the toyota part number is there... you can check toyota or use it for cross refrencing against other places... seems there is actually 3 seperate stripes on the front... corners and centre...

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Schuee5
    have searched everywere on the net to find the toyota sticker that goes on the the front bumper just below the badge has anyone any ideas were i can find this , many thanks ..kevin
    Hi Kevin, you could always just drop "coverco" a PM & I'm sure he'll be able to sort you out!

Tommy (coverco) is a top man & makes excellent decals, so I'm pretty confident he'd be able to help...and he's Irish too which is always a good thing!!!

Kevin
    What colour do you need as i might have a spare
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Hi Colin I'm not sure what colour the original sticker was on the car but I'm sure any colour would suit so if ye had a spare one I'd be happy to buy it from you...cheers kevin