Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTRIM COAST RUN SUNDAY 26/09/10

Re: ANTRIM COAST RUN SUNDAY 26/09/10 and Pictures

Well folks thats the end of the runs for this year and and i think we all enjoyed ourselves once again we struck it good with the weather as well.
    I would like to say a big thankyou to all who attended and it was great to see so many new faces ,a special thanks to Stephen Allison for the momentos we all received and for oraganising the great meal we had in the Fort Royal just outside Ballymena and to Mark for driving up from Dublin once again,Mark has attended every run to date and helped many of us out with car problems and by the way Ronnie your still resident chef and food critic for next year thanks for your help througout the year especially on the member recruitment front
    I hope i have not missed anyone out with my thankyous so once again thankyou to you all for turning up and for your help in 2010
    So folks keep in touch and look after the cars and make sure they are fit and ready for the next merry outing which will be easter 2011

Colin
    LAO
    Ireland

I have attached a few pictures of the day but more will follow when i get them from Glen who was the resident photogragher for the day

When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Re: ANTRIM COAST RUN SUNDAY 26/09/10

thanks colin it was a great and thououghly enjoyable day and run... roll on next year
    and as for helping with car troubles... you know me! anything i can do to help
    i will post up the video as soon as i can get it sorted and edited... mind you.. you will have to bear with the music that was playing as we did the drive in the car

Re: ANTRIM COAST RUN SUNDAY 26/09/10

well. here is the link to the pics i took on sunday for all who want to see them
    http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu18 ... ast%20run/