Well folks thats the end of the runs for this year and and i think we all enjoyed ourselves once again we struck it good with the weather as well.
I would like to say a big thankyou to all who attended and it was great to see so many new faces ,a special thanks to Stephen Allison for the momentos we all received and for oraganising the great meal we had in the Fort Royal just outside Ballymena and to Mark for driving up from Dublin once again,Mark has attended every run to date and helped many of us out with car problems and by the way Ronnie your still resident chef and food critic for next year thanks for your help througout the year especially on the member recruitment front
I hope i have not missed anyone out with my thankyous so once again thankyou to you all for turning up and for your help in 2010
So folks keep in touch and look after the cars and make sure they are fit and ready for the next merry outing which will be easter 2011

Colin
LAO
Ireland

I have attached a few pictures of the day but more will follow when i get them from Glen who was the resident photogragher for the day