Thread: Anyone recognise this car??

MR2 Newbie

Anyone recognise this car??

Wasn't sure where to put this but here goes. I found this on pistonheads the other day and am going to look at it tomorrow (the guy said he won't sell it to anyone until I've seen it ) - it has a very distinctive paint job so wondered if anyone has seen this car before? Anybody know anything about it??

http://pistonheads.co.uk/SALES/1992878.htm

Re: Anyone recognise this car??

Did you purchase this car as i was also interested in it,and if you saw it can you tell me more details?

Just purchased this car last night. archs arnt great but the rest of the car is lovely. Paint job has to go. has a front strut brace aswell, deffo worth the £400 i paid!

MR2 Newbie

Hey! You bought the car? We seem to be coming from differeing angles. I liked the paintjob - thought it looked awesome! Certainly eyecatching. I didn't like the way it drives though...just felt like when you put your foot down the power is leaking out somewhere :S. There was also a slight rattle I could here and the guy said it was the heatshield...I wasn't convinced...Wish you the best of luck with the car though cos it does look pretty awesome

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz
    I didn't like the way it drives though...just felt like when you put your foot down the power is leaking out somewhere :S.
    I went up to help her pick it up, I think the clutch is on it's way out coz it felt horrible compared to mine. Awsome little car for the money tho, had a quick drive in service station and it stick to the road bloody good

Hey! You bought the car? We seem to be coming from differeing angles. I liked the paintjob - thought it looked awesome! Certainly eyecatching. I didn't like the way it drives though...just felt like when you put your foot down the power is leaking out somewhere :S. There was also a slight rattle I could here and the guy said it was the heatshield...I wasn't convinced...Wish you the best of luck with the car though cos it does look pretty awesome
    The clutch was slipping thats all, the rattle was the heatshiled and it got me home 300 miles fine

MR2 Newbie

Good times! I gotta be honest though - you HAVE to keep the paint job (stickers actually weren't they?) I thought it looked brutally cool! Just didn't like how it drove...would love to see this car brought up to scratch! Glad it's going to a good home where it will be cared for

Good times! I gotta be honest though - you HAVE to keep the paint job (stickers actually weren't they?) I thought it looked brutally cool! Just didn't like how it drove...would love to see this car brought up to scratch! Glad it's going to a good home where it will be cared for
    i thought thet were stickers at first..found some overspray so nah unfortunatly its paint!

MR2 Newbie

CHECK THIS OUT! I took a pic with me in the car cos I thought it looked awesome - I made it profile pic on my facebook so you can see it

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cro ... 1166251912

Add me and comment the pic cos I know you want to lol

CHECK THIS OUT! I took a pic with me in the car cos I thought it looked awesome - I made it profile pic on my facebook so you can see it

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cro ... 1166251912

Add me and comment the pic cos I know you want to lol
    lol the guy did say you went to see it and seemd asthuogh you only wanted your pic taken in it lmao! added you