Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ireland 1st year anniversary run!

MR2 Newbie

Re: Ireland 1st year anniversary run!

I found out that there is another Mk1 owner in Dundalk. Spoke to him about this run and he may take part in the Carlingford leg, so we may have another new member.

Also, apparently they're taking the whole medievel theme very seriously. There'll be plenty of people in medievel get-up (incl. my girlfriend) so if you have any gear bring it along!

the closest thing i could manage to medieval would be a big kick ass braveheart sword... hey all i need is a kilt and blue and white paint... what do you think... that be acceptable to them paddy???
    the more the merrier paddy... all mk1 enthusiasts welcome
    did you have any joy with your caliper????

Ok everyone just a week until what is going to be our bigeest turn out to date {Praying) our 1st aniversary run

Can everyone who is going drop me a quickie to our email address just to confirm, and for those of you who are saying what is the addresS it is

MR2MK1IRELAND@GMAIL.COM

I am hoping that all of us who are in the North can meet up and go down together .
    I was thinking anyone from Belfast and futher north could maybe meet up in the B&Q car park at Sprucefield anyone with any other ideas let me know.So see you all next Sunday and hopefully we will have another enjoyable day out

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

just a few days left guys
    hopefully it will be a good day with a good turn out and no hassles
    roll on sunday!