Thread: Bearwood College Invitational Classic Car Show

MR2 Enthusiast

Bearwood College Invitational Classic Car Show

This is the first ever Car Show and is aking place on Saturday 24th April, between 12.00 and 3.30pm (onsite by 10.30/11.00) and help at Bearwood College, Wokingham, RG41 5BG and they would love to see some Classic MR2's there

I have received this invite via email and is a personal invite to any member wishing to attend, the event is being run as a private event and as a fund-raiser by the Barham & District Classic Car Club (BAD-CCC), for Help for Heroes, there will be a (voluntary) collection on the day, with no admission costs.

The event is a select gathering, including a Formular 1 car on display. numerous other Classic Car Clubs, as well as small side attractions.

You can let me know and I can then contact the organisers if you wish to attend, BUT we need to know by the end of March, so come on what you waiting for

Re: Bearwood College Invitational Classic Car Show

Hi Debs. Unfortunately this conflicts with Peter Scatchards Track Day at Castle Combe. which I am attending.

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: Bearwood College Invitational Classic Car Show

Have replied to organisers, declining the invitation, as sadly no response was forthcoming.

Deb