Thread: Just a quick hello!

MR2 Lurker

Just a quick hello!

Hi all
    Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, long time owner and lover of Mk1's. Have stopped in many a time to pick up some wisdom but never really had the time to pull up a chair and get comfortable! kids are starting to answer back now so i guess i'll be having a lot more free time on my hands very soon, which is good because my 2 now needs rolling into the garage for a full strip down and rebuild. (so i'll also be looking for a replacement for those who are selling over the next month or so).
    I'm at work right now so i haven't any pics to add except the one below (if i've managed to figure out how to do it!) its a couple of years old but the only one on this pc so at some point soon i will update, and she hasn't changed much since then.
    so hello, thanks for having me and goodbye for now!

Edit: Have just bought a fantastic white, completely original T-Bar to add to the collection so looking forward to some sunshine and showing my face at some meets - photos to follow....

Re: Just a quick hello!

hi & welcome

the link below will help you upload pics, just remember no larger than 800 pixels in size.

/viewtopic.php?p=4763#p4763

when you get your project going you can ask for a post to be moved to the projects section, so its great for people to read about your progress etc.

Jo