for sale mk1 mr2 eurosport . this car has been described by p.woods of woodsport as one of the best, also was formerly owned by stuart nolloth who is a member of this club and won 10 competitions showing the car,the car benefits from hks manifold,powerflow stainless steel exhaust system, hks air filter, 16 inch cec 129 alloys wearing 215/40/16 tyres, g.force sport cross drilled@grooved discs and pads, eurosport body kit expertly fitted 1n 1997 (receipt to prove) light grey leather seatswith blue pipping and matching door cards. i have every mot from new . a full stamped up toyota service history and a portfolio stretching back 18 years with over 6 grands worth of receipts car is for sale for 3200 pounds but will listen to sensible offers. 11 months mot 2 months tax there is a picture of my car in the north west monthly meet section on this site it is the white one ( i will try and download some pictures later) for more details or pictures please e-mail me on stmhowie@hotmail.co.uk thanks