Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AOVC Show 26/6/2010 Ballymena Showgrounds Northern Ireland

AOVC Show 26/6/2010 Ballymena Showgrounds Northern Ireland

Ok Guys heres another show on the 26th June 2010 in Ballymena Showgrounds if anyone is interested give me a shout and i wil get it orangised for us, we need at least 8 cars to enter as a club.I know it is only 2 weeks after Mosney but why not.
    you can find out more at http://www.aovcclassicshow.co.uk
    Cheers
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Re: AOVC Show 26/6/2010 Ballymena Showgrounds Northern Irela

well if we have 8 cars and are going as a club, count me in colin
    even if i dont know where it is LOL ha ha ha

Good old Mark always up for anything
    Mark it is about 35 miles north of Belfast,Will start a list so anyone interested just add your name

MR2MK1 - COLIN
    ALPHA13 - MARK
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1
    Good old Mark always up for anything
    Mark it is about 35 miles north of Belfast,Will start a list so anyone interested just add your name

MR2MK1 - COLIN
    ALPHA13 - MARK
    ROCKINHORSE - RONNIE

ok. thats 3... come on guys... seriously lacking numbers
    how can we show up the other cars LOL

Yes Guys we need all the cars we can get for Ballymena and Mosney the web address for this one is www.aovcclassicshow.co.uk you can submit your entry online think it is about £8 so not expensive to enter.If anyone does submit an entry please let me know so i can keep tabs on the numbers as i said before if we get 8 cars we can get a club pitch which would be great to promote our club and maybe attract more Mr2 mk1 drivers to join us.
    Cheers
    Colin

Hi Guys
    Just got an email from our chairman Richard to say he will be attending the Ballymena show on the 26th .He will arrive on the 25th for 2 nights .
    More details to follow
    Colin

went for a spin on sat morning into lisburn, there was a small classic/vintage meet on at the leisureplex. got an entry form for the ballymena show and posted it off today. no mark 1,s in display but on my way out "hawkeye" spotted a red n/a parked close by .. handbrake on.....no owner in site but left a few cards planked on the car..seems to be every weekend im out lately i come across one but trying to get the owners on board is not so easy..

Ronnie
    Keep the good pr work up
    As i said earlier Richard (old Petrol Head) is coming over for the Ballymena show on the 26/6 .He will be arriving in Belfast on the Friday night of the 8.30 boat and he goes home on Sunday on the 11:45 sailing .I will meet him and put him up for the weekend so lets hope once again the weather is kind to us for both Mosney and Ballymena and we get as many cars as we can ,so all you MK1 owners in ireland that are hiding in the cupboards its time to come out
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse
    went for a spin on sat morning into lisburn, there was a small classic/vintage meet on at the leisureplex. got an entry form for the ballymena show and posted it off today. no mark 1,s in display but on my way out "hawkeye" spotted a red n/a parked close by .. handbrake on.....no owner in site but left a few cards planked on the car..seems to be every weekend im out lately i come across one but trying to get the owners on board is not so easy..
    Ronnie did you indicate you wanted parking on the club stand.
    Colin