Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercharger for sale, be quick!!

Re: Supercharger for sale, be quick!!

I am so surprised that no-one had bought this car yet.
    it looks like a real rare supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by alpha13
    yeah i gathered that... unfortunately there is no markings on the exhaust bar the jasma certificate plate... but mine is the exact same as the one on that red sc mr2..... tried searching for ones that might be similar and seen none... curious to find out the make of it for when i eventually need to replace it just have to keep looking.
    Looks like the HKS Silent Power system to me, I also have one of these...beautiful sound, and typical HKS construction...

May have to sell mine though.. .

Was available for both NA and SC, there's a pic in the original MR2 Hyper Rev(#21)...

HTH

ye they are actual ohlins with adjusters underneath, uber rare!!

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fitzysupercharged
    ye they are actual ohlins with adjusters underneath, uber rare!!
    Yes, those are rare. I actually just got a pair off of Yahoo Japan. I had passed by them several times before I actually took a look at them, as the photos of them were not particularly good. Unless you sort of knew what to look for you might not have really realized that they were Ohlins. They appeared to be up for sale by a wrecker, so I am sure they had no idea of their value, and therefore took lousy pictures of them, which didn't even really show the adjustors down below. You could just barely see something sticking out from down there, but not really be able to tell what it was. Plus, you couldn't really read the Ohlins stickers on them either. Just wish the shipping hadn't been so much.

If you ever want to sell yours I would certainly be interested in an extra pair.

Sorry for a thread revival, did anyone on here buy this car?

I'm looking to buy a sc and always admired this one

Thanks