Thread: For sale In Kent, Red MR2 lovely car

Wink For sale In Kent, Red MR2 lovely car

For sale my lovely 1989 Toyota MR2 mk1b in red.
    Low mileage 90,00 backed up by MOTs and toyota service history to 60,000(see photo).
    Perfect interior, with cloth seats as new.
    All electric work fine (windows,mirrors,aerial).
    Only 2 owners before me (one for 17 years).
    Removable leak free sun roof (perfect when the suns out).
    Pop up lights work perfectly (will miss them!!!).
    Lovely red paintwork (not pink like many red MR2s).
    Full Toyota tool kit in the original bag.
    Cam belt and alternator belt just changed.
    Full engine service a month ago.
    6 months tax and 7 months MOT (no advisories on the last mot, or any previous ones).
    Body work in great condition for its age.(dent under the fuel tank).
    All original and not been messed with (apart from the red and black gaiter).
    Its getting rare to find these cars in such good condition, most seem to be eaten by rust, a tiny bit of work and this car would be absolutely A1. Very reluctant sale but as much as I try to convince the other half that a baby seat will fit in the boot shes not having it!Any questions Just call, text or email me anytime.07515 269044.

Anyone?
    Not that I'm getting desperate. Lol

MR2 Newbie
    How much are you looking for Joe?

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Joe,
    Looking for a nice Mk1 ...how much are you hoping for? Also is it a quick sale needed as I am overseas at the moment and wont be back for a month ish.
    regards Stu

Looking for £1100. Any one interested???

Have had a bit of a dink in the front offside wing. Will now take £800.

MR2 Lurker
    Is there car still for sale?

Still got her! Anyone interested? Would contemplate a swap. Baby due very soon and I'm getting it in the ear! Lol

Hi Joe1983, I may be interested but would have to check a few points first. In the original post, you mentioned a dent under the fuel tank – is this in the tank or in the floorpan? And the 'bit of a dink' in the offside wing, how serious is this please (a photo would be ideal). Are the sills in good order and free from serious rust? And finally, as the paintwork is red (rather than pink as all my other MR2s have been!) I assume the car has been resprayed at some point? Was this to a professional standard? Sorry to send a barrage of questions, but I'm looking for a car that I don't have to do serious work on. (By the way, my wife's just had a baby too, so may need some persuading this is the right time for me to buy the car! ). Cheers.