Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercharger for sale, be quick!!

Supercharger for sale, be quick!!

Mk1 mr2 Supercharger, 1987, fantastic car, iv owned it a year now and its a joy to drive, only 90k on the clock,

Just recently serviced with new timing belt.

Its a G limited so comes with electric windows, electric mirrors and air conditioning.

No sunroof and not a t-bar so less scutle and weighs 30kg less.

Resprayed red sometime in its life back in japan.

Standard brakes new pads with recent service.

Ohlins suspension with damper adjust and progressive springs (approx 15mm lower)

Fensport oversized pulley kit!

aftermarket jasma exhaust(unknown make)

LSD(unknown make)

15in Wedsport TC 05 wheels on rear and 14in up front, Bridgestone Potenza tyres

2 Bride seats, drivers is navy fixed bucket seat, passenger is a recliner with graduated bride logo

Bad points: it will need a new back box as the one on it has a hole in it, also the electric windows are acting up, the passenger window has stopped, needs a new motor and drivers window judders going up and down, thats all, not bad for a 23 year old car!

Price is 2950 sterling or 3250 euro, or nearest offer.

Car is in Dublin, Ireland.

my email is fitzoli@hotmail.com
    phone number is 00353876396367

Cheers lads and lasses.

Re: Supercharger for sale, be quick!!

get in touch with the local guys north and south and come along on our runs to shows etc its a good way to find a buyer, check the local area forums and you can see what we have been at.some of the guys on our last run are selling as well at least you,ll get a run out with a bit of crack.. mosney is coming up and your more than welcome to join us the entry fee is small and well worth it if you find a buyer.

thats the same jasma exhaust as on my sc mk1... still havent found out the make yet either...

MR2 Enthusiast

jasma just means its a road legal exhaust in japan. it could be anything from a HKS to a jammamotosuzuka special
    Now in sunny Wiltshire.

yeah i gathered that... unfortunately there is no markings on the exhaust bar the jasma certificate plate... but mine is the exact same as the one on that red sc mr2..... tried searching for ones that might be similar and seen none... curious to find out the make of it for when i eventually need to replace it just have to keep looking.

ye i found the make, i cant remember it though, theres a code on the underside of the exhaust on the jasma name plate and theres a website which has the corresponding makes, theres about 30 of them but i just cant remember the name of the site at all, the make of my exhaust was something like jujitsu garage!!!?

let me know bout your next run rockinhorse would love to head out with a few more mk1s for a spin.

check out the northern ireland & ireland area posts the next run will be to the mosney show it will be a good days crack, alpha 13 can give you all the details, after that its possibly a show up north in ballymena in late june. i have found at mosney there is always guys selling and equally as many on the prowl lookin to buy.

Just bumpin this up lads, im open to offers this needs to go, cash is king!

MR2 Fan

Are those actual AW11 Ohlins mcpherson struts on the car, with standard shaped springs? And is the adjustment knob on the bottom of the struts? If so, those are fairly rare, and almost worth purchasing the car just to get them.

Maybe the exhaust make was Fujitsubo. They are a rather high end Japanese exhaust company, so that would also be a somewhat rare AW11 exhaust, but might make sense if some previous owner actually bought real AW11 Ohlins for it too.