Thread: Help and assistance?

MR2 Newbie

Help and assistance?

Hey all, I've finally got my AW11 and I'm just wondering if there is anyone near me who would be able to give me help/advice/tips when needed.

I also have my car stored in a garage I am renting off the local council but it's JUST big enough to fit the car in, I'm just wondering if anyone knows somewhere in the north east where I can store the car with enough room around to work on the car and possibly with power?

I know I'm asking for a lot here but I figured there is no harm is asking

I'm based in Hartlepool

Liam

Re: Help and assistance?

did you get sorted out?

MR2 Newbie

Still working out of the rented garage, started to drive it out to work and drive back in. Also bought a 5.5kw generator to run my tools from, this just manages to fin in front of the 2 but parking is now a precision task.

I would still love for someone from the board to come check out my mr2 to make sure I'm ot missing something totally obvious when I checking it out.

Thanks

Liam

is the car on the road, I can't get over to Hartlepool, flat out, but feel free to bring it to my home in Newton Aycliffe.

I'm away with the Club in Le Mans all next week

Cheers
    Michael Sheavills
    www.michael-sheavills.co.uk

MR2 Newbie

unfortunatly it's not on the road right now, it needs a fair bit of work before I dare TRY to MOT it, that's one of the main reasons I would like someone to have a look with me, tell me what NEEDS doing for the MOT and easiest way of doing it. I was going to do a full microscopily detailed resto, now I'm thinking get it fixed and then just work on it begging of sumemr and enjoy it for summer. Not this summer however, way too much to do.

Liam