Thread: 87 T BAR IN HOWTH FOR SALE

87 T BAR IN HOWTH FOR SALE

hi all.
    i have been made aware of an 87 mr2 for sale in howth area... it is midnight blue, t-bar,black top engine, leather seats.
    i had a quick look at the car last night. the paint lacquer is coming off in places, but the paint is farily ok in general. the interior is in need of a descent cleaning but is ok.. there is cracks on the drivers leather seat. the tbar roof is not leaking. there is a small bit of damage on the trim panel below the steering wheel.
    the engine started up straight away and was pretty quite, it was changed 30,000 miles ago and there is 121,000 on the clock.
    the underside of the car has lots of rust around the mountings and springs and that, but it is surface rust and couold be tidied up fairly easily. the main rust spots are on the front sills at the bottom corner of the two doors... it is not very very bad but would need to be done before it gets much worse.
    the handbook is with it and the guy told me he has the full history for the car.
    he is looking for 1000 euro for the car...
    i am just putting this up if someone is looking for a car for reasonable money and has the time to put into it or is looking for a not too difficult project car.
    if anyone is interested pm me and i will pass on the chaps name and number
    mark.

MR2 Newbie

Re: 87 T BAR IN HOWTH FOR SALE

Hi Alpha,

First post on the forum (must introduce myself separately). Could you please send me details of the guy who owns this car, would be interested in having a look. May also have a chat with you regarding it also if that wouldn't be too much trouble!

Thanks and regards,
    Paddy