Thread: two white n/a,s bound for cork

two white n/a,s bound for cork

after noticing two white mark 1 n/a,s in a car yard near me i decided to have another look see this week while passing.. the boss told me they had both been sold to a couple of guys fron cork who travelled up on the train and driven them home.. all this apparently happened several months ago if he is to be believed..i dont think either had mot or tax so they must of had the luck of the irish to get home safe and sound.. just thought someone might know who they went to or ended up ?.. who knows maybe they might make an appearance at Mosney..

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: two white n/a,s bound for cork

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse
    after noticing two white mark 1 n/a,s in a car yard near me i decided to have another look see this week while passing.. the boss told me they had both been sold to a couple of guys fron cork who travelled up on the train and driven them home.. all this apparently happened several months ago if he is to be believed..i dont think either had mot or tax so they must of had the luck of the irish to get home safe and sound.. just thought someone might know who they went to or ended up ?.. who knows maybe they might make an appearance at Mosney..
    why didnt you follow them ronnie , i am disappointed

MR2 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse
    Ah sure MOT or Tax is only extra weight slowing us down on the way back home

Try and find out where they went or ended up if you could mate,I could do with some spares for mine if they scrapped them.

will stop again when im passing and see if i can get any more info.. the guy just seemed a bit smug when i asked him this week .. as if he was trying to rub it in that i was too late and had missed the deal of the century.. maybe when i call someone else more helpful will be there and i wont have to bite my tongue.. or maybe i should take the SE over and see how smug he looks then..

i think the second option would be the best one LOL

Second option sounds good to me
    by the way Mark got the springs in today but have not been able to give them a good test yet.
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

well make sure you get the camber angles checked on it before you do colin..
    best of luck with it.