Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: EASTER SUNDAY MEET AT BEAULIEU HOUSE&CAR MUSEUM IN DROGHEDA

Re: EASTER SUNDAY MEET AT BEAULIEU HOUSE&CAR MUSEUM IN DROGH

Yes we had a great day and the weather was kind to us which meant a lot.Hope you will be able to make it up for the Mosney show on the 13th of June the applications are out which can be downloaded from www.nevcc.net.Can i ask everyone that is going and has not let Mark (alpha13) know please do so ASAP as we want to put a club entry in so we can all be together on the day.Mark will be putting the entys in before the end of April.

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

great pics colin.
    here is a link to my few from the day.here is my lot from the day
    http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu18 ... r2%20runs/

well done with the photos guys.. it could well be a split decision to decide who gets the job of offical photographer on our merry days out lol..some good pics which deserve a witty caption or two..thanks for that rear view angle colin..at least it proves to the wife i dont have a builders a**e..and you can still shift quick enough when a group of birds are after you... glad were off to a good start.. welcome to the new guys and look forward to keeping the crack and banter going..ill get you back no sympathy broken fan belt or not..

Well ronnie i was going to put you in for rear of the year but that was not the aim of the photo it was to prove YOU DO CLEAN YoUR CAR
    by the way it looks like the altenator ceased ,well i checked the water pump and it is moving freely but it is very hard to turn the pully on the altenator will know better when i get it out hopefully tomorrow.
    Mark good pics as well sort them out and get them up on the site one thing i did notice was you have the pics from all 3 runs 1st run 3 cars,2nd run 4 cars and 3rd run 7 cars so lets hope this trend continues for Mosney onwards and upwards well done to all concerned.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

thanks.. i will leave the official photographer though to you colin after all i ran out of batteries for my one and had to revert to the camera phone in the house LMAO
    yeah hopefully that trend keeps going indeed.

those are from the easter sunday run and a few from the 2 previous runs after this.

the first run now.

great photos ,nice to have met all.
    Tim

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by REDTC1
    great photos ,nice to have met all.
    Tim
    good to have you and your son there tim , i didnt get a real chance to chat about your car but you have done a nice job on it and hope you will be at any future events the guys arrange

i agree.. glad to have you there tim.. and the car looked great too... nice job on it