Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EASTER SUNDAY MEET AT BEAULIEU HOUSE&CAR MUSEUM IN DROGHEDA

MR2 Enthusiast

EASTER SUNDAY MEET AT BEAULIEU HOUSE&CAR MUSEUM IN DROGHEDA

hopefully everyone will be back on the road for march, i was thinking along the lines of on or around the 17th to coincide with any days off people may have for then so the first thing i need to know is a rough idea of peoples availability and then i thought that we would make it as central as possible , possibly cavan or westmeath or that type of area . once i get a better overall picture of peoples limitations then i can finalise a route and some things to do and see . this all may seem a little vague at the moment but it is a big area and i would like to leave everyone with a similar distance to travel . i will give you all a week to have your say on location and date and after that the decision will be made, so to be fair to everyone , dont let this drag on too long and lets get the year off to a flying start.

Re: possible meet in march

count me in... dont forget to post it in the irish and northern section too

MR2 Enthusiast

i have used the email account you gave me mark and sent it to all contacts, have you checked your pm by the way , i sent you one earlier , your inbox may be full as it is still resting in my outbox

MR2 Fan

Got the email lads thanks.

Im working that day 17th March ( Paddys Day ),and the weekend before it is the West Cork Rally down here,but anytime after that i'll be around

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by corkcorolla
    Got the email lads thanks.

Im working that day 17th March ( Paddys Day ),and the weekend before it is the West Cork Rally down here,but anytime after that i'll be around
    how could you work on the 17th , and you from cork too, shame on you seriously though , what about the following sunday?

MR2 Enthusiast

i have emailed everyone but just in case anyone has changed their email address since registering with the club , the suggestion is now for easter sunday(april 4th), considering the weather is normally kind to us on that day , i would be ok with this , let me know preferably by email so that your replies all go to one place , failing that feel free to post your reply here

i got the email pat.. and the pm's been out all day... replied to you. hope it helps...
    i am open to the 4th.. no problems here with me
    the emails in the mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com should be ok.. i try and keep it up if i can.. as such i have created an irish owners group so you can select all the names at once... and not have the other contacts in it...

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by alpha13
    i got the email pat.. and the pm's been out all day... replied to you. hope it helps...
    i am open to the 4th.. no problems here with me
    the emails in the mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com should be ok.. i try and keep it up if i can.. as such i have created an irish owners group so you can select all the names at once... and not have the other contacts in it...
    i have added quite a few more contacts today mark , and i have two others with no email address , just phone numbers , i will ring them during the week

MR2 Fan

quote]
    how could you work on the 17th , and you from cork too, shame on you seriously though , what about the following sunday?[/quote]

Hahaha,I kinda have to lad,if I want the previous weekend off for the West Cork Rally,our boss is a tyrant,and Paddys Day is midweek so it wont matter,I dont drink anyway

I should be free April 4th,dont think im rostered on that weekend (yet),might even try and VRT the MR2 for then.

MR2 Enthusiast

good man , i am hoping to make this our biggest meet yet and a chance for us all to chat about a good turnout for mosney