Thread: Ireland MK1's in Mr2 only Mag

Ireland MK1's in Mr2 only Mag

Well guys we are on the map just received latest edition of Mr2 only mag and we have a full page write up so thanks to Pat for that.
    Hope you all had a good Xmas and have a great New year and hopefully we will have many meets and hopefully many new cars in the new year everyone is welcome to come along just contact myself,Scoobyblue,Alpha13 or Rockinhorse .
    Colin

When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Re: Ireland MK1's in Mr2 only Mag

that is cool!!
    is there anyway of getting of copy of the magazine?? i am guessing it is not in the shops??? thanks.
    mark

yip good feature, short, sweet and direct, makes all the effort worthwhile, nice photos as well, such modest hansome chaps..and the old geezers scrub up well when they try..lol.. :P roll on mosney!!!..

roll on mosney indeed. we will have to organise something with all of us to either stick together in there or maybe a set area for all of us in the mk1's.... just an idea..

Ronnie
    Glad you picked up on my good looks

Mark I like the idea of us all in the one area i think that would look good
    do you know the dates for Mosney yet
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

not yet. but i am sure the ivvcc club will send out the dates soon to me and i will let you all know as soon as i find out, if it is before ronnie hears..
    ordered 2 copies of the magazine.. promised eamon i would send a copy of the club magazine with the article and a cd with all the pictures to him at the observatory.
    good PR for us as a club if we ever need to do something up that way again...