Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: MRK1 Gathering 13th June 2010 Mosney Ireland

Re: MRK1 Gathering 13th June 2010 Mosney Ireland

Ok Guys myself Roberta and Robin will be leaving for Mosney around 12:30 today and are staying in the City North Hotel so if any of you are about call round for a BEV or 2 or 3 if not will catch you all in the morning around 9.15 in the hotel car park .The forcast looks promising so will keep my fingers crossed for a good day as i am sure it will be

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Hi Guys hope all got home safely, thanks for a great day

Tim was good to see you again and got home this time on my own 4 wheels and not the back of thee AA wagon
    And thanks to Mark for organising today for us and everyone who turned up, without you guys we would have no club if we have as good a day in Ballymena i will be well pleased
    Will get some pics up asap.
    Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

OK FIRST OFF! I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR TURNING UP AND HELPING TO MAKE THE MR2MK1 CLUB IN IRELAND VERY MUCH A REALITY.
    THANKS ALL
    i have to say we had a really good day today, and we definately made sure people know there is a lot of people interested in the mk1's and that also we are organised,friendly and easily approached for advice,help whatever... between today and ballymena..i can only see us getting stronger and better, which naturally is better for the mk1, and for us as enthusiasts...
    cheers all.. and as colin would say "ONWARDS AND UPWARDS" both figuratively and literally... less than 2 weeks till ballymena... i think there is still the chance to enter for those interested and haven't yet.. but not long! so contact colin(MR2MK1) ASAP!!!
    thanks again all!

Ok guys heres the pics

Master chef

must agree guys very enjoyable day for all and we done ourselves the world of good with our first proper club stand, anyone who approached us seemed to take a great interest in our goings on..the fact they were offered celebrity chef burgers and hot dogs was only a minor factor.. i would like to point out that i did not eat all the menu as my camrea spy seems to have got me every time i was munching..needless to say i did stink of barbque when i got home.. however this did mean i got to watch a world cup match in peace..i must admit good days crack and the fact i had to push that cosworth up the m1 on the way home was the perfect end to the day ..

hope you told them to get a good car for next year ronnie
    the cooking was grand..i ate loads of it and still no aches or killer pains
    good practice for you for ballymena ronnie

Yes
    I have entered him in for Hells Kitchen I was on the phone with Gordon last night

Wow amazing pics, pity i missed it. But then again it lucky i didnt say that i was as my clutch disc fell apart on sat evening

well there is the next one PD or others to follow