Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOSNEY CAR SHOW

MR2 Fan

Re: MOSNEY CAR SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by alpha13
    ok guys. i have spoken to seamus about getting our own patch for the mk1's.
    there is no problem with it whatsoever. we have till mid april, end of it at the latest to let him know the situation, how many cars etc etc, i told him i would let him know and get all the entries and send them in together to make it easier to process, and as such it will also mean we will have continuous numbers which will look better for us as a club to others
    so mid april is the deadline for mosney for those who want to be together as one club of mk1's
    cheers.
    mark
    Good stuff Mark,fair play lad.
    I'm going at mine after this weekend anyway,so i'll know if/how much work it needs and then i'll know if its ready or not for Mosney.

MR2 Enthusiast

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyblue
    hopefully we can finalise everything when we meet easter sunday , if you can get details of fees we can sort that end of it out then

not a problem.... as soon as i find out the fees and that i will let you all know.. the entry forms are not ready yet.. but they are hoping to have them online soon.

Good one keep us all posted with any updates and see you on Saturday
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

ok guys.. april is nearly here... still waiting on the application forms for mosney.. need final numbers before april to give them so we can get our own stand area.. when i get5 the forms i will send them on...
    cheers all..
    mark

Ok guys get your name down ASAP so Mark can get the ball rolling

MR2MK1
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

right... i was on to seamus over the weekend.. they still dont have the application forms done yet... i gave him my e mail address and asked him to send me an application as soon as he has them done, so i can send them on to you that want to go. he reckons it will be another few weeks...
    so if you are interested in going to mosney, i would ask you to make sure you have your e mail address with pat on mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so i can send the application on to you as soon as i get it.
    thanks.
    mark

The applications are out which can be downloaded from www.nevcc.net.Can i ask everyone that is going and has not let Mark (alpha13) know please do so ASAP as we want to put a club entry in so we can all be together on the day.Mark will be putting the entys in before the end of April.

Colin

ok guys!!!! april is fast approaching the end... those that are going to mosney, i need the application forms filled out and sent back to me ASAP. i need them in by the end of the month at the latest.... i have 4 to date, including my own... email them to mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com for attn of mark..
    thanks