Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOSNEY SHOW

Re: MOSNEY SHOW

ok! update on mosney so far...
    i have only 4 entries including my own for mosney!!! need to know who is going, and i need to know sooner rather than later..
    so come guys, look at your calenders and let me know please so i can try and organise an area for us!!!!
    cheers

Re: MOSNEY SHOW

OK FIRST OFF! I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR TURNING UP AND HELPING TO MAKE THE MR2MK1 CLUB IN IRELAND VERY MUCH A REALITY.
    THANKS ALL
    i have to say we had a really good day today, and we definately made sure people know there is a lot of people interested in the mk1's and that also we are organised,friendly and easily approached for advice,help whatever... between today and ballymena..i can only see us getting stronger and better, which naturally is better for the mk1, and for us as enthusiasts...
    cheers all.. and as colin would say "ONWARDS AND UPWARDS" both figuratively and literally... less than 2 weeks till ballymena... i think there is still the chance to enter for those interested and haven't yet.. but not long! so contact colin(MR2MK1) ASAP!!!
    thanks again all!