Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOSNEY SHOW

Re: MOSNEY SHOW

Go for it Ronnie the more we can get the better were have you been hiding or have you just been catchig up on your sleep
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse
    sherlock (rockinhorse) holmes has been busy lately on the case.. i have two friends who work in autospares shops in lurgan and lisburn i have told them to put anyone who comes in gettin mark 1 parts in contact with me and left the cards with my mobile no, i am currently trying to track down a bloke in lisburn who drives an 87/88 mica blue n/a if found do i have permission to bag and tag him for mosney...
    the more the merrier, dont forget to mention easter sunday as well, watson sends his best

my internet is rubbish at the minute guys giving me grief .. pat and mark have my mobile no. and if you pm me colin you,ll get it ... thats if i can get onto the site.. otherwise ive been up to my armpits in poo and boke.. and with this building industry on the rocks im finding it tight for work.. oh and to cap it off the gearbox packed in on my van.. so i had to move it on and take a considerable loss..now driving a transit connect which my big bro has part bought for me.. too small for my job but needs must and i aient knockin a gift horse.. will keep in touch as much as possible..

ok guys.. april is nearly here... still waiting on the application forms for mosney.. need final numbers before april to give them so we can get our own stand area.. when i get5 the forms i will send them on...
    cheers all..
    mark

Ok guys get your name down ASAP so Mark can get the ball rolling

MR2MK1
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

99% certain i will be there....

MR2 Enthusiast

if you take all the details with you on easter sunday mark we can finalise most of it then

right... i was on to seamus over the weekend.. they still dont have the application forms done yet... i gave him my e mail address and asked him to send me an application as soon as he has them done, so i can send them on to you that want to go. he reckons it will be another few weeks...
    so if you are interested in going to mosney, i would ask you to make sure you have your e mail address with pat on mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so i can send the application on to you as soon as i get it.
    thanks.
    mark

The applications are out which can be downloaded from www.nevcc.net.Can i ask everyone that is going and has not let Mark (alpha13) know please do so ASAP as we want to put a club entry in so we can all be together on the day.Mark will be putting the entys in before the end of April.

Colin

ok guys!!!! april is fast approaching the end... those that are going to mosney, i need the application forms filled out and sent back to me ASAP. i need them in by the end of the month at the latest.... i have 4 to date, including my own... email them to mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com for attn of mark..
    thanks