Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 31st october pics!!!

MR2 Enthusiast

Re: 31st october pics!!!

Glad you had a brilliant run and weather looked good too, here's to many a more and you never know some of us here may come and pay a visit one day.

Debs

MR2 Enthusiast

any visitors would be made very welcome , there is lots to see and a very enthusiastic bunch over here

the more visitors the merrier debs
    we would be very happy to have some over or even when we get up and running fully for us to take a trip over there or something

Sounds good to me visitors always welcome
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Well guys i see we have had plenty of postings while i was away on hols ,have you all went into hibernation for the winter Pat liked the write up and good to see it is going to be used in the Mr2 only mag keep up the good work.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

yeah we posted loads colin but we deleted them all last night before you came back
    did you have a good holiday?

Yeah Mark had a great time was in Tunisia for a week but not so happy today as i had to go back to work.

Guys wanted to ask before i place an add in wanted section anyone got or know were i would get a spare throttle cable spider bracket if so let me know how much

looks like we have all gone into hibernation then.... super edition tucked up for winter, declared sorn from end of this month, been leavin our club cards at auto stores and toyota garages ect.. anyhow back to the bottle bibs and dirty nappies i go...

Ronnie
    I think everyone as been Sorn not just the cars as no sign of anyone lately.My car is off the road from end of month as well
    Enjoy the bottles and nappies