Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 31st october pics!!!

31st october pics!!!

first off! thanks to all that came along on the run. hope you all had a good time and enjoyed the day.

http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu18 ... r2%20runs/

Re: 31st october pics!!!

Some more pics

When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

oh such hansome devils..!! and all with that "starry eyed " look..thanks mark for all your efforts and planning.. onwards and upwards is the only way were going.. got home last night and started to tell the wife about us being the 3rd planet from the sun and all the other info we were subjected to... worked a treat she was asleep in minutes..lol.. peace heavenly peace... hope all got home safe.. without any near misses from falling rocks of iron and the like..

just make sure and remember it for those sleepless nights with your daughter later on

MR2 Enthusiast

well done mark , thanks for sorting that out and the effort that went into that. i will sit down tomorrow and try to put together a brief account of the whole day , and again thanks for the parts , i hope to have all done this week . it is looking like the next official meet would be easter but i am sure something can be arranged before that on smaller scale. if anyone wants to give me links to their photobucket , i can sort through the pics and include them in the article , i have some of my own , but the bigger the choice the better

Ok Pat heres the link to any photos i have
    http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss275/mk1mr2/
    By the way lads meant to say we will be on holiday from the 4/10 -11/10 so dont be thinking we have been hit by a meteor or something from the outer limits LOL
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Enthusiast

you would'nt be sneaking back over to get the £10 million clocks in a mk1 mr2 version of the italian job

Pat say nothing more or you will spoil the plan

whatever you do dont be takin the antrim coast route home after the job.....i distinctly remember some sharp hairpins with sheer drops..lol .... and all being well i,ll see you in the algarve soon..

MR2 Enthusiast

i have put together a brief account of our day out and have pm'ed the club magazine editor to see if he can give me an email address to send it to , so hopefully you can get a look at it soon . it is done in pdf format so i cant post it up directly here , i hope his pc skills are better than mine and can sort it out for us