Thread: Any MK1 owners in the North East

Any MK1 owners in the North East

Just wondering if there are any mk1 owners in and around the north east, durham, newcastle, sunderland, teesside, darlington area.

to be fair I just never see MK1's up here, wonder if thats why I get lots of stares when I'm out in mine?

Re: Any MK1 owners in the North East

I think I'm the only one

I live in Heaton in Newcastle and I have one! And strangely enough there's always another one parked 2 streets away, never seen it being driven though but sometimes see it parked down on the Quayside.

Nice one Scott, well that makes 2 of us, if you see any pop a note on the windscreen directing them to the club website. Will probably organise a few runs in 2010

Can I be an adopted Geordie as I'm from the North and the East, but not the 'North-East',

As for a run I know a great route starting at Scotch Corner if that would be any good? Taking in Buttertubs amongst others!

Cheers
    Tom

MR2 Newbie

Hi Mike. My mk1 is living up in Killingworth at the moment in preparation for my forthcoming move to Sunny Wallsend...
    Hopefully if I get sorted out quick enough with work I'll be buying another too!

Still got to catch up again sometime.....

MR2 Newbie

I'm not an owner yet but hopefully i will be in lie 2 weeks, I have seen a white AW11 around town (Hartlepool) if you have ever done any repair work on yours I'd love to have any help/advice you want to give

Liam

Hi Liam,

Can't believe me have had replies, I litterally stopped looking in this section.

Not done anything to mine for about 6 years, I'm over in Aycliffe if you ever want to have a look.

Cheers
    Michael
    www.michael-sheavills.co.uk