Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convertible MK1 up for grabs

Convertible MK1 up for grabs

The time has come, unfortunately my project car has to go. She was originally a T-Bar but has had the roof removed (and the chassis strengthened), has had a moderate body kit attached. There is an unfinished frame for the hood which won't require that much work to finish off as well as various other spares that I have accumulated. I am more than happy to send pictures of the car, just cant attach them here??

If anyone is interested please drop me a line, reasonable offers considered.

Alex

Re: Convertible MK1 up for grabs

Pics of this would be awesome - there's a how-to for uploading pics here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=682

PS: this car is registered on the V5C as a convertible so no SVA should be needed

Is this the EUROSPORT kit, quite a pig to fit and get right.

Looks like an interesting project, what price range are we looking at here.

I'm not sure what body kit it is, I believe that its a one off. When i bought her she had the boot and engine cover welded together(still have it), the guy said that he was using this car to get interest in the full body kit but never got round to finishing it.

In terms of price range I'm not sure, I know what she owes me but its what peolple are offering for something that is very nearly finished and is a complete one off.

MR2 Fan

Hey

I know it's an English plated car, but with your username are you in Belgium (BE)?

Very astute , but thankfully for all of you peolple that are interested in her she is in crawley, west sussex.

Come on you Mk 1 people. She's still there for someone to love. Grab yourself a truly unique MR2.

No reasonable offer refused. Need a quick sale.

MR2 Newbie

nice motor what size are the alloys ? would you sell them without the car ? cheers kevin